- In order to view streaming video you will need a broadband connection. Ensure that your connection speed is sufficient by visiting http://www.speedtest.net You should have at least 700Kbps downstream for reliable playback of medium quality video. Changing the quality on the player to low may improve this if you are on a weak internet connection.
- If you are on a wireless connection try switching to a wired connection, or move closer to the wireless router for a stronger signal.
- If you are running other bandwidth intensive programs you may want to quit out of these as they could be taking away from your available bandwidth.
- If you are on a shared internet connection others may be using bandwidth intensive programs that are reducing your available downstream bandwidth
- If you experience video stalling problems only during full-screen mode, try lowering your desktop resolution.
Have more questions? Submit a request